| Acoo Browser is a powerful multi-tabbed web browser based on the Internet Explorer engine (IE 5 or greater required). |
Acoo Browser provides a user-friendly GUI interface, including tabbed document windows, dockable panel groups and customizable toolbars.
Acoo Browser allows user to surf multiple Web sites within one browser window. It also includes many advanced features such as Mouse Gestures, built-in syntax highlighted HTML source viewer, powerful built-in Web page analyzer, recoverable Popup Blocker, Ads Filter, ActiveX Filter, script error suppression, Cleaner, external tools, web page zooming, URL Hotkey, URL Alias, Integrated search engine support, and much more...
Acoo Browser can block annoying pop-ups, banner Ads, flash Ads and other Internet Ad annoyances automatically without interfering your surfing. There is also detailed logging record in Acoo Browser, and you may know the Ads sites killed by Acoo Browser so as to improve your setting. Acoo Browser makes your surfing experience easier, quicker and more comfortable!
What's New in version 1.86.478:
- Added context menu in the favorites menu and the groups menu.
- Added AutoComplete feature in search bar and the search dialog.
- Fixed the bug that it must be left button clicked twice to switch tab after thumbnail shown in the tab bar.
- Fixed the bug that visiting some websites will cause Acoo Browser crash with the ad-filter function enabled.
- Small enhancements and a few bugs fixed.