| PSPad editor is a programmers editor with support for multiple syntax highlighting profiles. It comes with a hex editor, CP conversion, text differences, templates, macros, spellcheck option, auto-completion, Code Explorer and much more. |
The program is pre-configured for the most popular programming languages (VB, C++, SQL, PHP, ASP, Python etc.) and you can further customize the syntax settings. PSPad includes several additional tools that are especially useful for HTML editing (compress, format code) and also integrates TopStyle Lite and TidyHTML. The program can be used as IDE for any compiler. Additional features include support for project, file browsing, custom shortcuts, built-in FTP client to edit files on the server and much more.
Notes on PSPad update versions:
This CAB archive contains PSPad.EXE and language files only. Unpack it with subfolders and replace existing files from the last full release.
Download the Full Release. PSPad Editor 4.5.3.
What's New in version 4.5.4 Build 2314 Beta:
- Project settings - new options for storing project files only and use absolute paths in project file
- Code explorer - added support for Windows Power Shell
- Log type List - added horizontal ScrollBar
- Added support for multimedial keyboards and additional mouse buttons. Supported commands: Next, Previous, Open, Close, Find, Help, New, Open, Save, Print, Undo, Redo, Spell, Cut, Copy, Paste, Record
- Perl highlighter - new keywords
- Script menu - open scrip source with both mouse button click instead Shift+Click
- Copy to Clipboard (Ctrl+C) works in tree items too (Project e.t.c.)
- Updated icon files
- Char fragments in combination with AutoIndent and real tabs
- Code explorer for C#
- Print Preview - file from FTP shows local path in header
- SpellCheck settings - exception if Autocorrect file was locked by external application
- VBScript highlighter - EndIf was highlighted as keyword
- URL click
- Find dialog - Tabs was replaced with spaces in Copy and List functions
- Incremental search and Find Next/Previous works with last Find dialog settings
- HTML reformat