PSPad editor is a programmers editor with support for multiple syntax highlighting profiles. It comes with a hex editor, CP conversion, text differences, templates, macros, spellcheck option, auto-completion, Code Explorer and much more.
The program is pre-configured for the most popular programming languages (VB, C++, SQL, PHP, ASP, Python etc.) and you can further customize the syntax settings. PSPad includes several additional tools that are especially useful for HTML editing (compress, format code) and also integrates TopStyle Lite and TidyHTML. The program can be used as IDE for any compiler. Additional features include support for project, file browsing, custom shortcuts, built-in FTP client to edit files on the server and much more.
What's New in version 126.96.36.1990 Beta:
- FTP client - '..' is available always
- HTML preview - refresh after file save
- Progress code explorer - added Temp table structure support
- ABB rapid Code explorer - addedd Traps support
- Updated JCL library - processor and OS detection e.t.c.
- Progress highlighter - addedd new keywords
- Programm remembers Code clips window size during sessions
- Remove file from project (Shift+Ctrl+Del) is available only if project Window is focused
- Open files from internet history wasn't stored
- Hanlded exception is file was closed on background
- FTP client - movement using arrows
- Switch to HEX when whole text was selected and file type was different from DOS
- Open Text files from project with double click
- File change detection
- FTP - random command can't be switched off