| Tunnelier is a fast, robust, easy to use SSH client for Windows with flexible TCP/IP tunneling support. Tunnelier incorporates an FTP-to-SFTP bridge which performs translation between the FTP and SFTP protocols, allowing any FTP client application to connect securely to an SFTP server through Tunnelier. |
Both active mode and passive mode FTP data connections are supported, as well as restarted transfers, directory listings and other features.
All FTP clients should be able to list directories and transfer files across Tunneliers FTP-to-SFTP bridge, including integrated clients in applications such as Dreamweaver, GUI clients such as BulletProof FTP, and command line clients such as the default ftp.exe client accompanying Windows.
Tunnelier is free for individual use, as well as for limited use inside organizations! To begin, simply download the installation executable. Check the Tunnelier license to see if you can use it free of charge or whether a right of use needs to be purchased for your environment.
- powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy;
- support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management;
- state-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols;
- one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
- an advanced command-line SFTP client;
- an FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications;
- WinSSHD remote administration features;
- single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.